If you’re in London in a couple weeks, look for me. I’ll be at the NetEvents European Media Spotlight on Innovators in Cloud, IoT, AI and Security, on June 5.
At NetEvents, I’ll be doing lots of things:
- Acting as the Master of Ceremonies for the day-long conference.
- Introducing the keynote speaker, Brian Lord, OBE, who is former GCHQ Deputy Director for Intelligence and Cyber Operations
- Conducting an on-stage interview with Mr. Lord, Arthur Snell, formerly of the British Foreign and Commonwealth Office, and Guy Franco, formerly with the Israeli Defense Forces.
- Giving a brief talk on the state of endpoint cybersecurity risks and technologies.
- Moderating a panel discussion about endpoint security.
The one-day conference will be at the Chelsea Harbour Hotel. Looking forward to it, and maybe will see you there?